Friday, August 27, 2010

HELLO WORLD!

  Whats up blog world! This is my first blog EVER so I wanted to break this thing in by rightfully introducing myself & letting people read & understand who the real CeCe is. I'm actually quite excited about this for whatever reason. maybe its cuz lately all the things that I've had a desire to do I have just been going for it. Hell! even w/ this blog I just woke up this morning and said, " I think i wanna start blogging." Then what do you know, a few hours later I'm setting up my account. I know that now my page is a little bit boring and may lack a bit of personality compared to some but I'm learning so it'll all get better with time, Leona Lewis style:-)... But anyway, I wanted my first post to be an insight on me, my personality, and my mindset because at the end off the day I know that there are many that dont know or understand the real me. Part of that is because I have allowed it to be that way. But there is always a reasoning behind the way I think or feel about life, family, friends, society, etc. I just hope that through my blogs, people will have an understanding heart. So without farther ado, I would like to introduce CORRIE SMITH:

  Im just a soul who's intentions are good. OH LORD! PLEASE? Dont let me be misunderstood... Cliche` right? LOL!!! On a serious note though, I am Corrie Carme Smith. I am a loving wife who is on a journey to find my place in this world. I have enough passion for the things and people I love to fill up this world three times. Some see that as a flaw but hey this is just who I am. Just like many other people, I've dealt with some harsh trials and tribulations, but not like some people, I dont let those situations define who I am or have I ever let those situations be the reason I chose to do bad in life. I always thank my HEAVENLY FATHER for keeping me close and keeping certain people in my life so that I never had to choose to go down a negative path. At first when I was younger maybe around the age of 15 or 16, I honestly thought that I had my life planned out but now at the age of 21 looking back I realized that I only had my life planned out according to what OTHERS said was right. It wasnt until a big confrontation with family, a very very brief time in college, and time living out on my own, did I realize that I hadn't been 100% real with myself and some of the people around me. So, what is the real me? The real me is living free spirited  w/o anyones rules or opinion to say what i am doing is right or wrong.  The real me is finding the TRUTH out about people and this world before I dive into doing something just because thats what "society" says is right. I think what people may not know or understand about me at times is that I'm not your average traditional person. And like I said before there is a reason behind this (thats a whole nother blog by itself).Another thing is people and the titles they hold in my life... When it comes down to it I dont hold ANYBODY to a different standard whether it be family, friend, or stranger on the street. To a lot of people that may sound cold hearted but the way I see it and experienced  it, the reality of it is that you can have friends or family that can treat you just as dirty (if not worst) than a stranger on the street. I refuse to have unneccessary drama, catty-ness, or snakes in my life,i dont care if its friend, family, or stranger or the street. This also brings me to my new motto "No Gray Area"... I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE GRAY AREA PEOPLE. That are people that are in your face telling you one thing but then running to other people ( or your enemy) saying another. Or basically people that play both sides of the fence.To be completely honest at times I wish I could go to another country, not tell anybody but a few people where I am and wat my intentions are and just live and learn the way I want to. Most of my life i was always extroverted, had many friends, outgoing, always known as the silly, goofy one to look to if you wanted to have fun and although I was always surrounded with people I still felt as if I was lonely, or even in many cases preferred to be left alone. Still to this day that is something that I dont even i understand about myself, but I guess thats part of the learning process about myself I still have yet to conquer. 

  Anyway I didn't intend for this first blog to be too long. I think I gave a good enough insight on me. Just look forward to this blog to be my thoughts & opinions on everyday life, the world, and even entertainment. Cuz that is one thing I will say I take a passionate liking to (music, celebs, etc.) So thanking you for choosing to hop on this interesting ride to share myself with the world... And you never know you may get a chance to see me in some very rare forms. XOXOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment